Hard Drive Packaging and Shipping Instructions
Properly packaging your hard drive prior to shipping it anywhere is a critical step in the recovery process. Please take just a few moments to quickly read through our instructions to help ensure that your hard drive gets delivered in the best possible condition, and does not incur further damage during transit.
- Remove and retain all brackets, cables and misc. hardware unless otherwise instructed.
- Place the unit inside an anti-static bag. If an anti-static bag is not available wrap the unit in aluminum
- Suspend the unit in the center of a sturdy box with 3-4 inches of foam or bubble wrap around all 6 sides.
- Seal the box with sturdy tape.
- Eco recommends shipping hard drives via air service to minimize handling such as UPS Next DAY or UPS 2nd DAY
air services. Hard drives are delicate instruments; do not ship your drive in the bags or boxes provided by delivery
services, as they are insufficient protection for your equipment.
ECO Data Recovery
500 N. Old Dixie Hwy. #3-4
Jupiter, FL 33458
Do you need help with packing and shipping your hard drive?
Call 1-800-339-3412 for more information