Properly packaging your hard drive prior to shipping it anywhere is a critical step in the recovery process. Please take just a few moments to quickly read through our instructions to help ensure that your hard drive gets delivered in the best possible condition, and does not incur further damage during transit.
Hard Drive Packaging and Shipping Instructions
- Remove and retain all brackets, cables and misc. hardware unless otherwise instructed.
- Place the unit inside an anti-static bag. If an anti-static bag is not available wrap the unit in aluminum
- Suspend the unit in the center of a sturdy box with 3-4 inches of foam or bubble wrap around all 6 sides.
- Seal the box with sturdy tape.
- Eco recommends shipping hard drives via air service to minimize handling such as UPS Next DAY or UPS 2nd DAY
air services. Hard drives are delicate instruments; do not ship your drive in the bags or boxes provided by delivery
services, as they are insufficient protection for your equipment.
ECO Data Recovery
500 N. Old Dixie Hwy. #3
West Palm Beach, FL 33458
Do you need help with packing and shipping your hard drive?