Forensic Data Recovery
What is Computer Forensics?
Forensic Data Recovery or Computer forensics is the collection,
preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer-related
evidence. Computer evidence can be useful in criminal cases,
civil litigation, and human resource and employment proceedings.
Far more information is retained in a computer than most people realize. It's also more difficult to completely remove information than is generally thought. For these reasons, as well as others, computer forensic examinations can typically recover lost or deleted information (or at a minimum find evidence of the information) even when it has been intentionally deleted.
Computer hard drive forensic examinations go far beyond normal
data recovery techniques, probing areas and files on the media
not normally accessed by untrained personnel. These examinations
can locate whatever data a business, agency, or individual
Who needs Forensic hard drive recovery anyway?
Eco Data Recovery has assisted law enforcement agencies, law firms,
private investigators, government agencies, and human resources
departments just to name a few.
In this day and age, corporate sabotage and communications,
infidelity, pornography, and numerous other situations in
which a forensic recovery is required happen more often than
ever. This is when Eco Data Recovery is called upon
to perform a forensic data recovery investigation.
Here is a brief list of what is possible:
- Recovery of deleted hard drive files
- Data recovery even after a hard drive has been reformatted or repartitioned
- In many cases encrypted files can be decrypted
- Determination of web sites that have been visited
- Determination of what files have been downloaded
- Determination of when files were last accessed
- Discovery of faxes sent or received on a computer
- Discovery of email messages and attachments even if previously deleted
- Recovery of financial records and other documents
Eco Data Recovery can recover and preserve data forensically
from most media
types and operating
Computer Forensic Hard Drive Recovery
Contact a data recovery
consultant for details 1-800-339-3412